- 19 September 2013
- Gazpromneft–Aero achieves 60% increase of its monthly delivery of jet fuel to foreign airline companies in Moscow
- 3 September 2013
- Gazprom Neft Increases Into-Plane Fuel Sales by 14% in H1 2013
- 3 July 2013
- IATA rates Yenisei Refuelling Complex in Krasnoyarsk Airport as providing the Best Quality Jet Fuel Supply Service All news
JCS «Gazprom Neft»
- 03 December 2013
- Gazprom neft has signed a $2.15 billion club term facility agreement
- 29 November 2013
- JSC Gazprom Neft Board of Directors reviews business development strategy
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Gazpromneft – Aero is the aviation-fuel business operator of Gazprom Neft. The company has been rendering "into the wing” aircraft-fuelling services and aviation fuel sales since January 1, 2008. The company is a strategic partner of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Gazpromneft – Aero is the current leader on the Russian market for aviation fuel supplies. The company operates at more than 80 foreign airports. Gazpromneft – Aero is in the process of expanding its cooperation with foreign air carriers.
Gazpromneft – Aero is one of the first companies in Russia to insure risks associated with the possible compensation of damages to third parties and the environment the world over.